Driving Americas Clean Energy Future
February 12 – February 15 Washington, D.C.
Energy Independence Summit 2017 is the nation’s premier clean transportation policy summit. The Summit provides a unique opportunity for Clean Cities Coalitions and leaders in the clean transportation industry to network and build partnerships with each other, and with key Congressional and Administration policymakers in Washington, DC.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Meet with leaders of the new President’s Administration and key Congressional leaders.
• Learn how you can benefit from investments from the Volkswagen Settlement.
• Network with the nation’s Clean Cities Coalitions and top industry leaders.
• Participate in Roundtable discussions with DOE, EPA, DOT, USDA, and DOD.
• Learn about new technologies and market developments that are driving the alternative fuels industry forward.
• Participate in Capitol Hill Day meetings and educate your Members of Congress about your successful projects achieved in partnership with government and industry.
• Attend the Capitol Hill Day reception hosted by UPS.
• Attend the Salute to Clean Cities reception.
Energy Independence Summit 2017 will take place at the attractive Liaison Hotel, conveniently located just a few blocks from the nation’s Capitol Building.